Sunday, June 23, 2013

In Which I Get Ridiculously Sweaty

We went running this morning. It ended in large amounts of sweat, due to the humidity. However, it was sunny! That's good, because I was worried that it was going to be overcast all the time here. Also, the humidity really wasn't that bad. I've had far worse, as far as sweating goes. High stemming in a canyon comes to mind. Also, speaking of canyons, there are a few streams running through town, and based on what they look like, the prospects for canyoneering on this island look very promising indeed. One bad thing about running on the streets here is that the stoplights take forever to change, so you find yourself sitting at a light for a couple solid minutes every few minutes of your run. However, one good thing about running here is that when there are sidewalks, they are made out of track material. How cool is that? We saw one other person running while we were out. They were also white. We waved at each other. At any rate, I'll leave this one here. I'll end it with a picture of me and Nancy.

This is Captain Danger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment