Friday, August 16, 2013

In Which I Only Really Post a Few Pictures

So, I promised the photos of the Bangseonmun Valley (that name really is a mouthful), and I have successfully retrieved them from my camera, so now I'm putting them up. I'll put captions on them, but I don't have a lot else to say at the moment, except that Nancy and I will be going hiking later today, so that should be cool. We (or, at least I) were hoping to hike the main mountain on the island today, but when we woke up it was really, really hazy out, and what's the point of hiking to the top of a mountain when you can't see anything? I submit that there is little point. At any rate, here are the pictures. I think I'll just put up all of the ones we took. We didn't take that many.

CANYON!!!!!


This one is looking up canyon. I want to go to there.

I boulder hopped and climbed a bit to get to where I took this picture. Nancy waited for me.

You can't see it, but I totally have my "Holy crap I'm in a canyon I'm in a canyon I'm in a canyon I'm in a canyon!!!!!" face on.


I took this picture while I waited for Nancy to go to the bathroom.
Anyway, that's all for this post. Maybe I'll get on later. Maybe not. This is Captain Danger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment