Friday, November 15, 2013

In Which I Learn a Lesson

This will be a fairly short post. Things have been quiet around here lately, since Nancy got sick, and then I got sick, and then Nancy got sick again, so we haven't gotten out to do much. Nancy is still going to write that post about our trip to Seoul and Gimcheon, so stay excited about that! However, today, I simply want to share a few lessons that I learned from the sticker in the elevator at our school. Observe:


I will enumerate the obvious instructions that the pictures are giving in the following order:

12
34

1. The buttons to the right of the door provide different music selections. Choose to suit your pleasure.
2. If you see people waiting for the elevator, it is best if you jump into the car in front of them, so as to prevent them from taking it first.
3. If the elevator somehow comes to life, jump up and down to kill it. The elevator will not like it, but it will be fun for you!
4. If you find yourself sharing the elevator with a cyclops with buckteeth, CALL FOR HELP!

Anyway, I hope some of you can see why I smile a bit every time I take the elevator at our school. With that, I'll make an end for this post with the typical awesome picture.


This is Captain Danger out

No comments:

Post a Comment