Thursday, January 2, 2014

In Which We Review the Year

So, I did this on my blog, and now I'm going to do it on Nancy's and my blog. Here goes a picture review of the year 2013! I might have to stretch a little bit for pictures of the earlier months, because we didn't take a lot of pictures, but I'll do my best!

January:

This photo was actually taken in December of 2012, but I'm fairly certain we took almost no photos of the two of us in January. It was kind of a busy month, I think.


February:

Canyoneering in Tierdrop Canyon, Moab, Utah.


March:

Getting ready for church on Easter Sunday.


April:

Summit of Elephant Butte in Arches National Park, or, as we like to call it, Elephant Butt.


May:

Celebrating the one-year anniversary of our engagement at Battle Creek Falls, the place where I proposed.


June:

This is actually the only photo I could find of the two of us from June. I think it's
pretty awesome, though.


July:

Kinkaku-ji temple in Kyoto, Japan. It's plated with real gold!


August:

On the ferry out to U-do Island to celebrate Nancy's brithday.


September:
So, I couldn't choose just one. Here are two from our trip to Seoul.

Baegundae, the summit of Bukhansan

Seoul Temple!


October:

Probably one of my favorite photos of us from the whole year. Hiking Hallasan via the Gwaneumsa trail.


November:

Fall colors outside of Gimcheon (a blog post that Nancy is still planning on writing).


December:
I had to choose two for December, too.

Terracotta warriors, Xi'an, China.

Are you really complaining about me putting two pictures on this one? I mean, we're on THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA!
So, that's our year! We did a whole lot of stuff! Got in some excellent adventures before we moved to Jeju, and now I feel like we're almost constantly on an adventure! Here's hoping for another great year in 2014. This is Captain Danger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment