Saturday, March 15, 2014

In Which We Walk Through a Town

So we went hiking again today, though "hiking" is a bit of an exaggeration for today's outing. We went and hit part of Olle Trail 14, and it was almost entirely through towns and villages. It was on the coast, though, which we tend to like. At any rate, it was a pleasant walk and we enjoyed it. We didn't take very many pictures, but what we took, I will post.

Started out back at Hyeopjae. The tide was super far out. It's still really pretty, though!




Then there was this cool-looking rock thing.

I really like the sun's reflection on the water in this one.



Entrance to Hallim harbor. It's actually spelled Hanlim, but that's not how you pronounce it.

Hallim harbor.
So, that was that walk. I've been having fun with our hikes lately, because my tablet has GPS and I can record where we walk. Here's the track from this hike.


I think maps are fun. I did minor in geography, after all. The weird spike at the beginning is when the GPS freaked out a bit when I went inside the 7-11. At any rate, that's that. In other news, I think that my toe is mostly healed, and my blister is turning into a callus. Also, my novel has reached 36,000 words. I'm pretty proud of that, even though I'm pretty sure it's solid written crap. It's fun to write, still. I've been applying for jobs like a maniac as Nancy finds them for me like a maniac, and I have two interviews next week! The main problem with that is that the time for job interviews is in the middle of the night for us, so I've had one at 3:00 am, and the two I have next week will both be at 1:00 am. Good thing we don't have to go to work until 1:00 in the afternoon. At any rate, that's all I've got for this one. This is Captain Danger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment