Tuesday, April 29, 2014

In Which I am Successful

So, for those few of you who were probably wondering how my run went, I'll have you know that it was a complete success! This is now officially the farthest distance I've ever run. My next goal is to run an entire Olle trail. I'm thinking number 18, because besides a couple big hills, I remember it being pretty tame overall. I might even stretch it out into a full half marathon. I'm not sure, I'll have to look into it. At any rate, my run was awesome. It was a great day for it. Cool and cloudy and almost raining, but never quite managing it. The unfamiliar territory was pleasant, and the places I'd been before were as awesome as usual. I think that this was a good place and time to do my longest run of my life (so far). On the coast on a cool morning on beautiful Jeju Island. I took a few pictures while I was out. Here they are.

Iho Beach! About a third of the way done.


Running on the coast is the shizzle.

The only real problem with this run was that there were a lot of places where I could see
a long way down the coast and I realized that I had to run there, and it looked really far
away. I pulled through, though.

Finished! This is what success looks like.
So, that's the story of the Captain Danger 1/3 Marathon of 2014! Once again, it was awesome. That's all I've got for the moment. This is Captain Danger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment