Wednesday, April 23, 2014

In Which We Make Another Big Announcement

No, it's not a baby. I'll just come right out and say that. I know that's probably what you were all thinking (again) but it isn't. So, it's not a baby, but it's just as momentous as our last big announcement.

Nancy got a job!

We're pretty excited. She got a job at a school owned by the same company I'll be working for, called BASIS. She'll be working at the Ahwatukee location in Phoenix and she'll be teaching fourth grade. She's looking forward to it, this sounds like a good school and the people she interviewed with seemed really nice.

So, we're definitely moving to Phoenix, and we're going back to the United States in only two months! I'm kind of sad that we won't be living in Utah, but I'm sure that Phoenix has its own charms, not the least of which is being only a few hours from the Grand Canyon, which has some canyons that I really want to try. Also, the idea of no winter is somewhat appealing to me.

Anyway, that's about all the news for the moment, but it's big news! We'll both have jobs when we get back! That's one big unknown taken care of. The next one is probably where we'll live, but I figure we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. This is Captain Danger out.

1 comment:

  1. I totally thought it was going to be a baby. :)

    Also, I'm going to look at more jobs in Arizona now that you guys are moving there.

    ReplyDelete