Wednesday, July 2, 2014

In Which We Learn a Profound and Beautiful Truth

We've been back in the United States for a few days now. It's been pleasant. I have to say, one improvement has really stood out to me: the lack of humidity. Seriously, though, it makes a HUGE difference. Put me out in 70 degrees with 80% humidity and I'll be soaked with sweat in well under a minute. Put me in 100 degree weather with no humidity, and now I'm barely sweating! I was moving sprinkler pipes around and wandering all over the fields yesterday in 95 degrees and I wasn't sweating at all. This is an excellent improvement and I hope I never get used to it. I'm afraid that's more than I can ask for, though.

Also, driving: It's easy to start doing again. Kind of like riding a bike.

Also also, not sorting your trash: It's highly underrated. It's awesome to have a piece of plastic and be able to throw it away wherever I want.

Finally, licorice and root beer: They're as awesome as I remembered.

It's good to be back. This is Captain Danger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment